Daniel P. Gannon, CFP®
Dan is president of Union Street Financial, an independent wealth management and financial firm. Dan’s industry registrations, certifications, and appointments include the following:
- General Securities Registered Representative (FINRA Series 7)
- Investment Adviser Representative
- Uniform Investment Adviser (FINRA Series 65)
- Municipal Securities Representative (FINRA Series 52)
- General Securities Sales Supervisor (FINRA Series 9 & 10)
- Managed Futures (FINRA Series 31)
- Life, Health, and Variable Life Insurance license
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Dan helps clients build and maintain wealth. He started Union Street Financial in 2010, coming from Morgan Stanley where he worked with clients for nearly 13 years. Dan graduated from Villanova University with a degree in finance.
Dan started Union Street Financial to help his clients realize their financial goals in an independent and objective environment.
In Dan’s spare time, he likes to spend time with his family, read (mostly biographies), golf, and attend sporting events. He lives in Avondale with his wife, Amanda, and their three children, Jason, Sean, and Emily, and their beloved black Labrador Yogi.
Amanda K. Gannon
Amanda is a fully registered assistant through Commonwealth Financial Network® and holds the title of client service and operations manager of Union Street Financial LLC. Amanda is focused on ensuring all clients receive the best possible service and that each client’s needs are met.